AvidCrafter Is a new 32 slot 24/7 server that i started yesterday. The spawn is nothing special as the server is just to relax build and have fun. At AvidCrafter we believe in meeting new people, making friends, and relaxing. We have anti-grief plugins for the pesky kids that just get bored. We strive to make the environment as friendly as possible. Also we have no shops because we just want raw survival with a couple extra plugins to make things a little easier. (might have shops later) There is no whitelist to make it easier to join and invite your friends. Also if you have any problems the staff will be sure to help as soon as they can and efficiently as they can. PVP IS ENABLED!
DO /rules in game just to review them again.
1. DO NOT STEAL, even with chest lock some people don't lock their chests. If caught stealing you will be banned for 1 hour.
2. DO NOT GRIEF, I shouldn't even have to make this a rule as everyone knows the consequences. A PERMANENT ban will be given if the grief is bad enough. If nothing major a 24hour ban will be given.
3. Don't run around in full diamond pvp'ing everyone or I will take PVP off. DONT ABUSE PVP.
4. Don't Curse excessively. I don't mind if you curse but if you are CAPSING AND SPAMMING CURSE WORDS YOU WILL BE MUTED FOR 30minutes.
5. Don't spam. Thats just stupid and you will be muted for 30minutes or more if continued.
6. DO NOT HACK OR MOD!. If caught hacking you will be banned and if caught with mods besides a minimap you will be banned.
WorldGuard: To protect good creations and stuff:P
Lockette: Chest,Furnace, And Door Lock.
Essentials: For commands.
Orebfuscator: Xray stopper.
HOW TO USE LOCKETTE:
Put [private] on the top line near a door to lock doors. To lock furnaces and chests just right click sign directly on the chest or furnace. If you want more then 1 player on your chests,doors, furnaces then When placing signs do
"Most test subjects do experience some, uh, cognitive deterioration after a few months in suspension. Now, you've been under for quite a lot longer, and its *not* out of the question that you might have a *very* minor case of serious brain damage! But, don't be alarmed, alright? Uh, although if you do feel alarmed, try to hold on to that feeling because that is the proper reaction to being told that you've got brain damage" - Wheatley