1. Male or Female Male
2. Minecraft UserName Shadowkriss
3. What District you would like to apply for district 7
4. Real life age: 14
5.Time Zone: Central
6. Why should we choose you? Ive read all of the hunger games books im a minecraft fantic and a survivalist fantic and im pretty mature.
7. When are you available? usually after 4:00 Pm central time after school during weekends more often
Male or Female: male 2. Minecraft UserName: Frostik 3. What District you would like to apply for: Any free district (2) 4. Real life age:14 5.Time Zone: 6. Why should we choose you?: I really liked the Hungergames books, I've read and re-read them and I went to the midnight showing yesterday(morning) and I also like Minecraft alot and this would be fun. I can also host a Hamachi server if needed. 7. When are you available?After 3 O'clock weekdays and lots weekends.
If districts are full could you still send me the IP? Chances are not everyone will show up the day of.
3. What District you would like to apply for: District 5
4. Real life age: 16
5.Time Zone: Mountain
6. Why should we choose you? I enjoy playing minecraft, but there are too many immature players online and it's too boring to play alone. I believe that a pure pvp server is just fine. I would enjoy playing this and I would be dedicated.
7. When are you available? Friday 5-7, Saturday 10a.m-4p.m, Sundays (maybe) 10a.m-4p.m
I think there should still be a few other items around the arena, though... that way 1) everything isn't so dependent on what you get in the first 10 seconds and 2) to encourage people to explore and not just stay in a location they know is trap-free
Also, I believe my question was buried (or maybe the answer was buried) - I asked how long (approximately) the tournament was expected to last, and also if there will be any "time limit" after which the tournament spills over into "day 2".
Im the one hero who can stand against the evil of Agias the Orc king. I am Galcount the wandering warrior. With my company of friends, Mithras the mage. grimly the dwarf, and Lionuia the eleven archer.
Razorbacx - but it could spill into the 29th, which is still the weekend? Though to be honest, I have no idea how all these timezones are going to be synchronized... I suspect we'll need a good-sized waiting list in case there are "no-show"s.
Ahhh I see how that will work! You seem to have this way under control and I'm really excited to get started. Ian and I practiced our PvP skills in which we got a good laugh as I dropped almost half my items on the ground then killed him while he was hiding! lol