Hey guys. Here's a quick guide on how to play survival on multiplayer. However, you are the only one who can be killed, attack, and see monsters (This really makes people think that your crazy). You can not interact with other players.
Step 1: Open up run on the start menu.
Step 2: Type in the following, and press open.
Step 3: Click on the minecraft folder.
Step 4: Copy the minecraft jar file.
Step 5: Delete that file.
Step 6: Go back to the first folder and create a new folder. Name it something like replace with jar in minecraft or something to remind your self when you change it back.
Step 7: Copy the file to the new folder.
Step 8: Go back and open the Minecraft creeper test folder.
Step 9: Copy the minecraft jar file.
Step 10: Go back to the minecraft folder.
Step 11: Copy the minecraft jar from the creeper test.
- You cannot destroy/modify blocks whilst using no blocks
- - Update: you can do this whilst on custom servers without cheat detection.
- Mobs don't spawn at 64x64 and smaller.
- Some servers will crash when you leave the game, and/or lag the server to great hell. (Tested with cMss.)
- Killing other players makes them invisible
- Blowing up two tnt next to each other has one of them do a division by 0 and detonate forever until you hit it to dismiss it.