VisualAdmin is another Wrapper, Which now is at version 3.0! ;D
(^ yet to be updated) Version 3.0 is a full recode, so if there is any problems, dont stress, let me know :wink.gif:
So far v3 is only usabe via mono (for Linux & mac maybe?), with consoleonly, im trying to figure out why it crashes on GUI mode.
This wrapper is gradually being coded to be fully customizable ;D
Soon to have plugin support as well (it is planned), here are some features below.
(all change logs will contain each updates additions)
Guaranteed to have no deliberate backdoors what so ever at all, ever!! :biggrin.gif:
Some major features are as follows:
* Able to run extra mods such as hey0's or the API addon * Ability to set spawn * Op's, Admins, Moderators, Trusted, Guests * Full GUI (coloured), with downloads * Ability to remove all summoning spam! (If required i am also able to remove all notifications..) * Automatic Saves (defualt is every 5 minutes, + backups)
Hey0 GUI forms are only Plugins, User & Group management, kits (etc) to come)
(What i can -somewhat- remember)
- Correct Jar Updating Method
- Transforms / commands to VA Commands, if VA commands, it runs that command! :biggrin.gif:
- allow / disallow for whitelist
- multi-line motd (maybe more, too much to remember)
- pm, send another player a message.
- whois, ip display atm
- console support (run as 'VisualAdmin.exe consoleonly)
- Console input changes, op -> turns into VA op, rop = real op
- consoleonly does this too (still adding more functions for that, major todo)
- Also another todo is more GUI commands that are in-game
I will also be taking a few requests for features, and will be happy know about bugs you come across :wink.gif:.
* Able to customise almost anything * Every command has a customisable symbol, so the server op can choose which symbol to use :smile.gif: * Full GUI (and 'should' be 1 click server start, other gui parts help setup the server, manage users, etc), Trying to be as noob-friendly as possible * Administration - ban, kick, ip bans, etc * OP's, Admin's, Trusted, Guests * Teleporting, Warp (tp is player to player, war is yourself to them) * Summoning, and able to turn off all summoning altogether (real smp?) * Fully customisable kits. * Automatic updates (Will download the update, then once program is closed, will update itself) * Able to remove ALL console spam :tongue.gif: * The usual Player cap * Able to not allow spawning of TNT * A few more Anti-Grief measures, one being of a 'watched item' is spawned it logs the players name, item id, amount and what time, so if griefing occurred, you will know who :tongue.gif: * fun mode (Czahrien's idea :wink.gif: ) * Op's can save, stop, and all that server stuff :wink.gif: (they also have access to everything) * Motd, rules, help * personal messages, (its best to check help in-game for all commands) * Guests are limited to just spawning rock (if fun mode and summoning enabled) * Only the fly updates and reloading of configs. (if you edit the config files outside the program, just tell it to reload :wink.gif: ) * + More
Yeh, colours added (bout to allow them to be customised too), atm, im adding the zip/jar extraction for installing runecraft, llamacraft, etc :wink.gif:
but working out the kinks.
setspawn works fine as it seems, i just hope i dont have a problem with the dll's in the next update....
Runecraft installs fine, just managed to get a teleporter working to make sure (first time using it :biggrin.gif:)
Next is llama...(should be same process)
Then if all well, ill finish off a few new forms...
v1.1 will be soon, just have a few things left. Seen a crazy **** bug on the displaying side (textbox). Set spawn works fine :smile.gif:
llamacraft and runecrft work fine (and install fine), ill include a changelog for the extra stuff i updated (theres a bit).
How to use the user management? Can't get a user name in the upper field.
That bug is fixed in 1.1 :tongue.gif:
i seen that and was like D: OMG
But its caused when i moved all the config files to /config, i had forgotten about the other forms...
And now hopefully ive prevented that crasy **** bug i seen...*hopefully*
I will -consider- doing a new server in C or something :wink.gif:
But anyhow, I have now updated the program to v1.1!
Please be sure to manually upgrade (sorry) due to the broken update, which should be fixed now :wink.gif: (not really broken, but i needed to dl a rar/zip instead of the exe...), if you would like a fix for this, i will try to fix asap.
2:25AM here, and so i shalt hit the sack lul
Fun Mode is like creative, it gives everybody the ability to spawn any blocks that they choose, however the admin can set up a watch on certain blocks in the VisualAdmin control panel, and when somebody spawns these blocks, it sends a message to the admins.