There's totally nothing to that number. Please do not investigate it.
1.10 has been live for a bit, but the fixes keep coming. Your reports drive the engine of repair!
Wait, that's not right. Engines get repaired...bad example.
The main focus for 1.10's minor updates in the coming weeks is fixing up reported problems, starting with the most aggravating or disrupting, and moving down. It's important to keep reporting any bugs you find, no matter how trivial or innocuous! No problem is too obscure, no error too small. That said, Mojang has expressed interest in one peculiar bug that has been troublesome to nail down, and you might be able to help!
If you experience crashes during multiplayer sessions, we need to know if you were playing on a vanilla server or a modified server. We still get crash reports in our backend systems that we can’t reproduce and we need more information to analyze that problem. It seems to be a rare but annoying problem for some players.
- [Bug MC-85162] - Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
- [Bug MC-99914] - DataWatcher / EntityMetadata ID is based on the class load order
- [Bug MC-100333] - Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
- [Bug MC-102072] - Structure Block: Unable to navigate in the “structure name” field of structure blocks, using the arrow-keys, pos1, end or the delete key
- [Bug MC-102867] - chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
- [Bug MC-103177] - Missing subtitles for polar bears, strays, husks, and wither skeletons
- [Bug MC-103497] - End Dragon Does not respawn
As before, updating to the latest version is easy. If you are already on "Use latest version," it will have updated itself already. If not, you can select 1.10.1 in the profile menu. Enjoy!