Time for a quick snapshot before the weekend begins! Mostly centered on bugfixes, this addresses the following issues:
SNAPSHOT 15W35C FIXES
- Using a sweep attack sends "lasdjfhlsdhjflsdij" to output log
- [Oak and cobblestone stairs placed or generated (NPC villages) in 15w35b are invisible
- Generated or placed doors are half or complete invisible after relog
- Changing command block type crashes game (impulse, chain, or repeat)
- Repeating Conditional Command Blocks have very strange chaining properties.
Console players, the wait is over! TU28 is rolling out, and comes with a boat-load of fixes, and a few new optimizations!
- Optimized water rendering
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter achievement when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.