Mojang recently submitted a new patch for Pocket Edition to stores, 0.9.5! It isn't available as of this writing, but should be in your hands very soon, not to worry! Mostly bugfixes, 0.9.5 contains the following delectable morsels:
- (Android) fixed a really nasty bunch of problems caused by locking the device like freezing, crashing, corrupting the world and more
- (Android) fixed a bad graphics corruption issue (missing chunks, corrupted chunks and animals) that happened when switching away from the game
- fixed chunks not loading in multiplayer when the client device is slower than the server
- fixed a crash when loading flat worlds after updating from 0.9.0/2
- fixed a possible server crash when a player disconnects from a multiplayer world
- fixed a possible crash or corruption when playing in multiplayer as a client
- Fixed Bryce Mesa biome, now they actually spawn!
- fixed fountains’ water in strongholds
- (Fire TV) fixed missing textures
But wait, it's not all bugfixes!
- Players that have been placed at extreme heights by the respawn bugs are now placed back at y=130
- (Android) the game doesn’t waste battery power and really stops rendering now when in the background
- not getting stuck anymore in the “Looking for Server” screen if the server is full
- animals are never despawned, again
SNAPSHOT 14W30C UPDATE:
The recent Snapshot also saw a minor update, fixing more world holes, and a few more minor bugs.
Banners have been generating a lot of buzz recently, giving players the means to create an unprecedented array of creative designs. One particular news anchorman has created a number of national flags, for example! What sort of cool patterns have you discovered?