Are you ready for some 1.8 goodness? I know I am, and it's a good thing, because Mojang is quickly wrapping up this snapshot cycle!
Snapshot 14w34d has been released to fix the following bugs:
- MC-2292] – OS X: Ctrl modifier key instead of Cmd
- MC-3716] – Ender Pearls and Beds
- MC-4329] – Parts of enchanted Leather Armor when held don't Shimmer
- MC-5215] – MobSpawner "MaximumNearbyEntity" Tag only has maximum range of 4 above and 4 below
- MC-9164] – Chickens will not follow Melon seeds, Pumpkin seeds, or Nether Wart
- MC-29711] – "Sprinting" While flying
- MC-48270] – Slimes appear for 1/2 a second in Peacefull
- MC-55045] – Race condition in linux fullscreen toggle
- MC-55172] – Mobs do not spawn at the heights 16, 32, 48, 64, 80… (Multiples of 16)
- MC-61601] – Bone meal used up when applying to fully grown crops
- MC-68232] – Some items are missing pixels in 3D models
Little by little, the massive list of bugs is being hammered down, until none remain. Only then will 1.8 be ready, and bug-reporting depends on you! Don't forget to report every bug everywhere forever to the official Minecraft bug tracker, or else they will probably end up in the final 1.8 release!